www.6ters.com
www.6ters.com

Saturday 11 January 2014

Joke of The Day




Jane was called by an Unknown number.

UNKNOWN: Hi, do you have a boyfriend?

JANE: Yeah.

UNKNOWN: So you have a boyfriend. Its your dad. I’m coming so that you’ll tell me when you grew horns!

Next five minutes later, another Unknown caller.

UNKNOWN: Hi, do you have a boyfriend?

JANE: No.

UNKNOWN: I see you don’t love me. I’m your boyfriend.

JANE: Oh Sweet heart, I love you. I thought it was my stupid Dad!

UNKNOWN: It’s not your boyfriend. It’s still your dad, just wanted to confirm you really have one. Wait for me! I’m on my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit a moderate and opinion-representing comments. Do not spam the comment area of this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...