www.6ters.com
www.6ters.com

Saturday 21 December 2013

Chidinma Cried Over Compromizing Video News -Ill Bliss


"All she did was cry her eyes out"- Ill Bliss said this during an interview with Hiphopworld magazine.

Ill Bliss disclosed that Chidinma's alleged sextape got her devastated and she cried bitterly..


He said: 

‘I got an e-mail from a blogger one morning saying that ‘your artiste Chidinma has a Compromizing Video out, get in touch with us’ and I called her that morning and told her (Chidinma),’

‘All she did was cry her eyes out, saying ‘I’m only a small girl; I’ve not wronged anybody, why will anyone do this to me?’ He added..

On how the scandal was handled, he said:

"I told her that we will speak when we want to
and it will not be to defend the Compromizing Video issue but to communicate her success. And indeed it worked,’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit a moderate and opinion-representing comments. Do not spam the comment area of this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...